The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25, 2018. Besides strengthening and standardizing user data privacy across the EU nations, it introduces new or additional obligations on all organizations that handle EU citizens’ personal data, regardless of where the organizations are located.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislations, including GDPR, ensuring all Personal Data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal Data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are collected
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
We respect our customers, our employees and contractors’ rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have updated applicable policies and procedures in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR. We have established a number of measures to ensure that customers and their data are treated in a manner consistent with privacy principles and the new GDPR requirements. Motivacraft is committed to compliance with the GDPR as both a processor and controller of Personal Data. We provide a Data Processing Agreement for all our customers that fulfils the specific requirements of GDPR.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. So we’re glad to comply and help you comply with the GDPR. If you have any questions about your rights under the GDPR as a User or how Motivacraft can help you with compliance as a Customer, we hope you will reach out to us at [email protected]