Module General Description
You can use the Motivacraft Mini LMS module to enrich your education processes, increase participation and interaction in trainings by using entertainment and gamification factors, without any limitations.
- Using the Articles component, you can share with your participants all written information content such as presentations, articles, as text or PDF files.
- Thanks to the questions you can link after the written content, you can measure how much the content has been comprehended.
- There is no limit to the number of content you can upload to the system. You can transfer all the content you have to the system if you want.
- By using the Videos component, you can share video/audio content and ensure that the training content is watched by the participants at the most convenient time for them.
- Thanks to the questions you can link behind the video content, you can measure how much the content is learned.
- There is no limit on the number of video content you can add. If you want, you can collect all the content you have uploaded to various video content providers such as Vimeo, Youtube under one roof in the Mini LMS module.
- You can keep the information up-to-date with surprise questions that will appear on any day or days of the week, at any time you want.
- There are no restrictions on the number of pop-quizzes you can create and the number of questions you can ask in each quiz. You can create new quizzes as you need them.
- With this component, you can test the knowledge levels of the participants in depth.
- You can create tests of any length without any limit on number of questions you can ask. You can ask questions in written or video/audio formats.
- There is no limit to the number of tests you can create.
- Gamification Mechanics
- You can give points or rewards to the participants over the articles read, video content watched, and help them progress in the story.
- You can create competitions based on the answers given in Pop-Quizs or quizzes and reward the winners separately.
- You can define visual or written content as part of the tasks that participants must complete, or you can make any task require certain scores from tests.
- You can use badges and leaderboards to make achievements visible.
Price: Starting from 2.50 USD per user/month